Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Haircut gone wrong

Today I didn't have school because my class had exams which I don't have to do, so I thought I would finally go get my first haircut in France (I had been holding it off for so long because I was scared). When I got there I explained to the lady what I wanted, short on the sides, but still a little long on top and fringe (but I wanted it to blend in, not so you could see the different lengths, but I didn't know how to say blend in French). So I showed her a photo of how I wanted it, which was how I had it in Australia. It started off fine, and looked okay from the front. Then she started to style it, and blow dried it all my hair pushed back and then gelled it. When I got out of the hair dressers, some French guy yelled out "cool hair cut man!" (in French). I took a photo of the back of my hair and noticed that it was like a bowl had been stuck on my head and she had cut around it. It looks so bad, it is actually really funny, it looks horrible but I can't help but laugh. Also, because my hair hasn't seen sun in a long time, it looks really red.

No comments:

Post a Comment